Free PDP-11/23 system *complete*, in Charlotte, NC

From: Bill Bradford <mrbill_at_mrbill.net>
Date: Sun Mar 24 20:50:31 2002

Email Ron directly if interested. I'd love it, but I cant afford the
shipping. 8-(

Bill

----- Forwarded message from Ron Williams <rpwilliams_at_conninc.com> -----

From: "Ron Williams" <rpwilliams_at_conninc.com>
To: <mrbill_at_pdp11.org>
Subject: 11/23 system
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:47:47 -0500

do you know anyone who would be interested in PDP11/23, cards, la180 printer,
rlo5 disks, etc, dual monitor cad system Design-Grafix software, rx50 diskette
drives, all in a rollaround system, all rt-11 manuals, software development
manuals, hardware manuals, circuit diagrams, etc, complete vt240, vt320, all
in working order. (not new looking, but could be cleaned up) I would like to
get rid of this stuff, and preferably not pay for shipping, as you know, this
stuff is heavy.

It served me well in my work, elect engineering, but as you know...
Ron Williams
Charlotte, NC

----- End forwarded message -----

--