Free PDP-11/23 system *complete*, in Charlotte, NC

From: Jerome H. Fine <jhfinepw4z_at_compsys.to>
Date: Sun Mar 24 21:44:57 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> From: "Ron Williams" <rpwilliams_at_conninc.com>
> To: <mrbill_at_pdp11.org>
> Subject: 11/23 system
> Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:47:47 -0500
>
> do you know anyone who would be interested in PDP11/23, cards, la180 printer,
> rlo5 disks, etc, dual monitor cad system Design-Grafix software, rx50 diskette
> drives, all in a rollaround system, all rt-11 manuals, software development
> manuals, hardware manuals, circuit diagrams, etc, complete vt240, vt320, all
> in working order. (not new looking, but could be cleaned up) I would like to
> get rid of this stuff, and preferably not pay for shipping, as you know, this
> stuff is heavy.
>
> It served me well in my work, elect engineering, but as you know...
> Ron Williams
> Charlotte, NC

Jerome Fine replies:

I also can't pick it up. However, if there is a Qbus controller for
the RK05 drive, I have some old packs with old RT-11 distributions
that I was to "rescue" BEFORE I part with the RK05 drive that
I have. If anyone actually picks this up, they can have both the
packs and the RK05 drive after I copy the files if I can just borrow
the Qbus RK05 controller.

Sincerely yours,

Jerome Fine
--
If you attempted to send a reply and the original e-mail
address has been discontinued due a high volume of junk