Unix disk images and archiving

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Mar 25 11:40:32 2002

>Jeff, after I emailed you my answer last night, I was thinking that
>you should be able to just "dd" the images to a files:

        Thanks...I wasn't sure if dd would handle it or not. My plan
is to dump the disk to images, copy them over Appletalk to my G3 for
storage and burn them to CD. I'll also try to dump the image back to
disk using the Pinnacle, one disk image per side.

        Jeff
--
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File
                                http://www.cchaven.com