Docs for WellFleet AFN model 1515

From: Doc Shipley <doc_at_mdrconsult.com>
Date: Mon Mar 25 20:18:26 2002

  I don't think it's quite on-topic, but does anyone have docs for this?
A WellFleet model 1515 Access Feeder Node. Looks like a modem server or
something.
  Nortel swallowed Baystack which swallowed Wellfleet.... Nothing online
for documentation.
  Main question is: The port marked "Console" is a DE9 *female*. No
keyboard port, so I expect it's a serial port, but I've never seen a
female DE9 serial. Will a gender swap work, or do I need pinout
adapter?
  When your friends find out you collect "junk", they bring you the most
amazing stuff.

        Doc