Turbo BASIC (was Re: QL (was: ZX-81 Question))

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Mar 26 08:28:26 2002

>You can buy the latest incarnation of Turbo BASIC, called Power
>Basic. It's pretty neat.

        I've been using PowerBasic since '90 or so and really like
it. The later versions include things that the first version, which
is what I have, did not. I've written fairly complex
database/accounting packages with it and those packages were roughly
1/7 the size of a similar package written using the application
generator in Foxbase or similar.

        Jeff
--
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File