RSX-11 Documentation available

From: Tim Myers <tim.myers_at_protasis.co.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 26 08:52:29 2002

I've been made aware of a set of RSX-11 documentation that's being
disposed of in the building where I work. This wil be disposed at the
end of Wednesday 27th, so if anyone wants it, please mail me directly
now! I've got no where to store this long-term, but can hold it for a
week or two. There will be no cost for this, but you will have to pay
for shipping (I can FedEx internationally), or collect from Chester, UK.
There are 9 rather large 3-ring binders, so shipping to the US may be
prohibitive.

---
Tim Myers,
Protasis UK Ltd.,