Northern California swap meets

From: Erik S. Klein <eklein_at_impac.com>
Date: Wed Mar 27 13:53:09 2002

I live in San Jose so both of these events would be convenient.

I used to go to the Trenton swap meet in the early 1980s (I remember failing
to buy a loaded Altair 8800 system w/ 2 8" drives, paper tape reader,
terminal and other goodies all on a rolling rack because I couldn't figure
out how to get it home) and enjoyed browsing the toys and discards.

Erik S. Klein