It saddens me to do this....

From: Ernest <ernestls_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed Mar 27 17:39:14 2002

These are tough times for a lot of good people. Perhaps he will mail the
system to you in the future, when he gets his life straightened back out.
I'm not trying to defend his actions but sometimes things happen that no
one expects or plans for. In this case, it sounds like he is having some
serious problems.

Ernest