More Museum Finds and Help with Disk Needed

From: Tony Eros <tony.eros_at_machm.org>
Date: Wed Mar 27 20:27:02 2002

Let me know if you don't track it down. I'm pretty sure I have a copy of
the HP-85 CP/M software in one of the boxes in the bookcase behind me. I
got an HP-85 at a yard sale a couple of years ago that included two dual
3.5" disk drives, a bunch of manuals and carts and five shoeboxes full of
disks. I remember seeing a CP/M cartridge and docs, so I'm pretty sure the
software would turn up.

-- Tony