TIME needed (was Re: info needed: Shinwa printer)

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu Mar 28 06:21:24 2002

At 12:10 AM 3/28/02 -0500, you wrote:
>> From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
>
>> I picked one up today. This one is marked "Terminal Printer" and model
>MH-4015+ but the FFC ID number says that it's made by Shinwa and it
>lappears to be the same as the CPB-136. It's a dot matrix printer and it
>has SIX printheads in it!
>
>Six printheads?!? Good grief Joe, how, where, & why do you come up with
>all this stuff? And how on earth do you find the time to play with the
>stuff once you have it? I still haven't found the time to check out all
>the stuff you gave me six months ago . . . really, how do you do it?

  Persistance Glen, persistance. The printer came from my favorite scrap place. It's in Melbourne, you need to go down there with me one day. I try to get down there about every other week. Why? becuase it looked intersting and the price was right! I originally went down there to get some ribbon cable headers. I got the printer, the headers and some other goodies for about what it would have cost me to buy the headers alone around here.

   Speaking of all that, is anyone familar with PSDoft from WSI? It's some kind of program for designing logic circuits with WSI's Programable System Devices (PSDs). I also picked up a NIB package of that.

   Joe