The Future End of Classic Computing

From: R. D. Davis <rdd_at_rddavis.org>
Date: Sat Mar 30 12:04:02 2002

Quothe Doc, from writings of Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 09:12:23PM -0600:
> If we don't all voice our opinions and share our *rational*,
> *educated* viewpoint with these people, this bill could very well become
> law. WRITE your representatives. EMAIL them. CALL them. Be nice. Be
> reasonable. State your qualifications as well as your concerns. Speak
> as an ally, not an enemy. BUT SPEAK!!!!

Thomas Jefferson had a better idea about how to "communicate" with
unreasonable politicians, who have no respect for their constituents,
and it didn't involve being nice to the elected tax-hungry destroyers
of liberty and freedom. Of course, this is something that Americans
aren't supposed to think about, which is why the spooks are given more
and more funding to watch over us.

...and, let's get that UUCP network ready just in case all this idiocy
does become law, and stockpile more computers so that none of us will be
dependent upon having to use any of the new mandated computers with
the copy-protection rubbish built in.

--
Copyright (C) 2001 R. D. Davis The difference between humans & other animals:
All Rights Reserved            an unnatural belief that we're above Nature &