6809 single board computer (was: "New" PDP-8)

From: tim lindner <tlindner_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat Mar 30 18:57:00 2002

> Ok,
>
> I am interested in building a computer like this, but this seems a bit
> too much for me to tackle. Are there any other Classiccomputers one could
> build which are far simpler and don't involve 600 wires and stuff?

A few months ago I was going thru RTSI's OS-9 software archive and came
upon a file describing a single board 6809 computer.

I told the maintainer that such a files doesn't really fit within the
his archive. He agreed and removed the file.

I found a copy on an unofficial mirror of RTSI:

ftp://mirror.cocounravelled.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/PROG/Free6809.lzh

For thoes of you unable to decode an LZH file I will also post a zip
file here:

http://home.netcom.com/~tlindner/Download/Free6809.zip

I also converted the included postscript file into a PDF.

--
tim lindner                    tlindner_at_ix.netcom.com
"Life. Don't talk to me about life." - Marvin, the android