Tamper proof tools

From: Eric Smith <eric_at_brouhaha.com>
Date: Wed Jan 29 01:59:01 2003

Speaking of tamper-proof screws, does anyone know the name for the
ones that need a triangular-tip bit/driver? It's not a tri-wing, since
it doesn't have "wings". Just a triangular hole in the head.

I've got square bits. I think there's a name for those, but I've
forgotten it.

I've also seen some screw heads that have three tiny round holes, arranged
in a triangular pattern.
Received on Wed Jan 29 2003 - 01:59:01 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:36:03 BST