Reading a VMS CD-ROM for SIMH under Windows?

From: Antonio Carlini <arcarlini_at_iee.org>
Date: Sat Mar 1 05:19:01 2003

> > My RRD43 reads CDR's fine.
> That gives me something to inspire to.

RRD43 and RRD44 will (IIRC) usually read CD-R. My RRD42s would
also usually read CD-Rs but they were somewhat more picky and
would occasionally turn their noses up at some brands. I don't
think I ever had an RRD45 or RRD46 to try.

However, I originally said CD-R**W**. And I've not come across
an RRD4x device that could read those. I expect that the later
ones (RRD45/RRD46) are multiread and would work without a hitch,
but I don't have any of those ...

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini             arcarlini_at_iee.org