DEC Server 300

From: chris <cb_at_mythtech.net>
Date: Sat Mar 1 11:16:00 2003

What does a DEC Server 300 look like? About how big are we talking about?

I unloaded the dumpster pulls from last night, and one of the manuals was
marked DEC Server 300. So I'm kind of assuming that might be the DEC the
other parts came from. I'm thinking of going back for another dive
tonight, so I'm wondering what exactly I should be looking for. Or if
this is a large machine, I can pretty well say that it isn't in the
dumpster.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>