HP 2100A hardware reference docs?

From: Glen S <glenslick_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 1 18:52:00 2003

I picked up an HP 2100A a couple of days ago and before I do anything with
it I'd like to find some hardware reference docs which describe the boards
which should be installed, along with schematics and such. I haven't found
a copy on the web. Does anyone know where a copy might be found?

I have no idea if I have a full set of cards for a functional CPU. All of
the blue slots are full of A1-A9 cards. I assume those are the main CPU
logic cards. It also looks like there is a 4K two card core memory set
(XYD/SSA) plus an 8K two card core memory set. Plus whatever the ID/IDL/DC
cards do.

The power switch key is gone. Is there a way to bypass that? Also the F5
fuse cap and fuse is gone from the back panel. I hope that is not a sign of
power supply problems.

The boards installed in the CPU card cages are the following:
Front Cage Rear Cage
A1 XYD -\ 02100-60052 top jumper
A2 SSA(4K) -/
A3 SSA -\ 02100-60054 top jumper
A4 XYD -/
A5 ID(16K) -\ \ ribbon cable top jumpers
A6 IDL | /
A7 DC -/
A8
A9