HP 2100A hardware reference docs?

From: Jay West <jwest_at_classiccmp.org>
Date: Sat Mar 1 20:37:00 2003

going off the top of my head.... you have a complete cpu set, with DMA
option, and I think mem protect (forget what the other optional board is in
A8 or A9). You have at least 8K for sure, possibly 12K. From memory, I'm
thinking the TERM board is in the wrong location. You have an RS232 (think
it does 20ma too) serial interface for a console terminal. No other
peripheral I/O cards.

I can get you a copy made of my keys, may even have an extra key or two,
I'll check if you can't find one.

I love these boxes, but then, I'm biased. Think most of the docs are up on
Al's website. If there's something you can't find feel free to drop me a
line.

Jay West