making disk images

From: Tillman, Edward <Edward.Tillman_at_valero.com>
Date: Mon Mar 3 00:21:01 2003

Use Norton/Symantec's "Ghost." It practically copies anything to disk and
back again. Once you've ghosted it to disk, its browsable under Windoze,
and, as long as you don't change ANYTHING using any Windoze utilities, you
should be able to Ghost it back to a working drive for your lagacy system.

Cheers!

Ed
San Antonio, Tx, USA