CFV: NeXT Bible

From: John Allain <allain_at_panix.com>
Date: Mon Mar 3 08:23:00 2003

Call For Votes: Sell the NeXT Bible?

I was reading the 'NeXT Bible' before giving it over
to someone and wanted to find the text of it online to
clip and save. I didn't find the text, but I found somebodies'
webpage where he was listing it for an unexpectedly large
sum. Some research in other places showed it priced really
high, esp. for a paperback. I thought that maybe letting this go
for free is a mistake, that it may be a rare title.
This is also about the single most requested item in the free
books too BTW.

So, am I a Rat Bastard if I withdraw this from the free list and
try to sell it on my own or should I stick to the original offer
and keep good will?

I'll let the democracy speak on this one.
Send your vote. Please respond off list.

John A.