DEC InfoServer 150 ?

From: Fred deBros <fdebros_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon Mar 3 12:44:39 2003

Hi Fred, Fred here again,

Did u get any further in your search?

I once had the manual to the infoserver 150, but lost it. All I know is
that the pwd is ESS.
I have a 150. yes the cpu is ka-42-a, so is it a VS3100, or an MV3100
??? Because it should load netbsd according to netbsd vax. Mine has
disks and floppies and cd. It has a b/w framebuffer on it.

Let me know whatever dope u have on the infoserver so I can get mine
running and shove it on my homenetwork. I have plenty experience with vs
3100 and actually some for sale.

fred

is anyone here familiar with installing and operating Info
Servers? I got word that they are pretty much the same as
a stripped-down MV3100, so installing the InfoServer CD on
such a machine (equipped with CD drive) should get us the
desired result...

Pse contact me off-list if you can help, and I'll summarize
here, later.

Thx,
        Fred