Free DEC MINC-11 in NW England

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 3 12:44:17 2003

S'OK - I'm off there tomorrow morning to pick it up and THEN worry about how
I'm going to get it in the garage :) I just hope I can get both DECwriters
(II and III) in too 'cos I'd hate to leave one of them behind. Hopefully
they can be dismantled; it's been a while since I last worked on one....

> little piddly
> thing (and open to the elements), and the other is a FO big car trailer
> suffering two problems - 1) it's open to the elements, 2) it's got a car
> with a broken wheel on it...

I've been thinking about having a towbar fitted to my car since we can get a
trailer in the garage but not a full-size car! The garage was built in 1910
and seems to be wide enough for an Austin 7 :)

> I'd also be happy to keep it indefinitely pending someone else doing
> something with it - I'd like to stick to one - or, perhaps, two :) -
> projects at a time...

Same here.

--
adrian/witchy