scrappers

From: Rob O'Donnell <classiccmp.org_at_irrelevant.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 3 16:10:00 2003

Just in case anybody is in Manchester, UK, with a little bit more front
than me, and wants to investigate, I noticed while visiting a customer
nearby today that a scrap metal dealer in the Vaughn Industrial Estate,
Gorton, Manchester (100 yards from Ashburys station) was unloading a wagon
with pallet after pallet load of what looked like a 14" monitors and Wyse
serial terminals. From a quick look into their warehouse, they had various
other interesting pallets stacked up..