scrappers

From: Adrian Vickers <avickers_at_solutionengineers.com>
Date: Mon Mar 3 17:08:00 2003

At 22:07 03/03/2003, you wrote:

>Just in case anybody is in Manchester, UK, with a little bit more front
>than me, and wants to investigate, I noticed while visiting a customer
>nearby today that a scrap metal dealer in the Vaughn Industrial Estate,
>Gorton, Manchester (100 yards from Ashburys station) was unloading a wagon
>with pallet after pallet load of what looked like a 14" monitors and Wyse
>serial terminals. From a quick look into their warehouse, they had
>various other interesting pallets stacked up..

A bit of research would indicate that they are:

Concorde Metals Recycling Ltd
Unit 10, Vaughan Ind Est Vaugham St
Manchester
Lancashire
M12 5BT
Tel: 0161 223 3368

I'll give 'em a bell tomorrow - if they're open Saturdays, I may be able to
wander over & have a looksee. If not, I'll need to find someone who can
"do" Manchester during the week (as I can't, what with being in Southend...).

--
Cheers, Ade.
Be where it's at, B-Racing!