Wanted: iUP201 modules

From: Dave Mabry <dmabry_at_mich.com>
Date: Mon Mar 3 19:37:00 2003

Dwight and all,

The UPP was the 4040-based eprom programmer. Joe and Robert are talking
about the iUP-201. It's been a long time, but I also upgraded the
memory on mine. I doubled it. I think from Intel it could have either
of two sizes of ram chips populating it. Probably a jumper or such to
change it from the smaller chips to the larger ones. Sorry to be vague
about it, but I seem to only be able to remember bits and pieces of that
life. Just ask Joe! ;-)

--
Dave Mabry             dmabry_at_mich.com
Dossin Museum Underwater Research Team