Calcomp 970 plotter

From: Ethan Dicks <erd_6502_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Mar 4 14:23:01 2003

--- Chuck Swiger <chuck_at_mail.schillernet.us> wrote:
> Anybody know what the 'brain' is in this govt auction might be?
>
> http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=164994
>
> Don't suppose it might be an embedded pdp8 ;)) Just wishful
> thinking... Google turns up nothing but pens and supplies.

Dunno, but _that_ is the model I had to leave behind because it
is too tall to fit in anything but an actual truck. There are
no vans in the States with large enough doors to accept it.

There is an external controller that was hooked up to mine - same
color scheme and age with a Motorola 6800 or 6802 in it. I have
the controller box.

-ethan