fair price for apple articles

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Wed Mar 5 14:20:00 2003

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Stuart Johnson wrote:
> > > WOW! I can't believe Sellam of all people over priced this bundle.
> > That depends; how many manuals are there per scad?
> And your point is? :-)

Just that all pricing is subjective; and that "fair" is relative.

I've seen a box of books worth WAY more than a dumpster full of stuff.

On more than one occasion, Sellam bought stuff from me, and told me where
and how I could sell the stuff for more than he was willing to pay.
He has always been honorable in differentiating the value v the price.

When he says that a price is "fair", that doesn't necessarily mean that he
would pay that much for it.