Apple IIgs

From: TeoZ <teoz_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed Mar 5 19:51:00 2003

I tried to load 6.01 this morning but the system screen stops when the OS
bar gets under the S on the screen during boot (disk drive light dies out
also). I checked the system from the bios diagnostic and everything checked
out as system ok.

The system has the 1meg card with full population of chips and both jumpers
are on (apple brand memory upgrade), so I assume it should boot off the 6.01
disk market system (The unit unfortunatly doesnt have a hard drive just 5.25
and 3.5 floppy).

I used a Q840AV to make the 3.5 DSDD disks from apples images.