Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

From: Stuart Johnson <ssj152_at_charter.net>
Date: Wed Mar 5 20:13:00 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik S. Klein" <classiccmp_at_vintage-computer.com>
To: <cctalk_at_classiccmp.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 7:00 PM
Subject: RE: Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

> I saw this and asked the seller if it was an "original" kit from the 70s
> or if it's a current reproduction.
>
> I'm guessing it's current, but I'm going to wait for the reply (or ask
> again since it's been a day or two).
>
> It looks cool either way.
>
> Oh, yeah: I had dibs first! :)
>
> Erik

I saw another seller recently on eBay with a Mark-8 (reproduction) kit,
primarily the boards. He said that he was making the boards and would be
selling more. What I saw looked nice.

I looked briefly, but did not locate the auction or a link of any sort to
the seller. Perhaps one of the more interested parties can find additional
info.

Stuart Johnson