OT: How to set up Eudora properly :-)

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_30below.com>
Date: Thu Mar 6 10:00:01 2003

Rumor has it that chris may have mentioned these words:
> >When I read messages using Eudora 4.3.2 (paid mode) I get to see lots of
> >headers I can do without. For example a typical message starts:
>
>You can try the hack at the following web site. Its supposed to fix this
>problem with Eudora v3. But the problem appears to be the same issue you
>are seeing (emails from the Mailman list server show extra headers in the
>email body).
>
><http://lists.contesting.com/_rfi/2001-December/001115.html>

You can also put these two entries just below the [Settings] tag:

NoSplashScreen=1
ReplyAttribution=Rumor has it that %2 may have mentioned these words:

The first one gets rid of the nag screen & starts Eudora a bit faster...
the 2nd changes the default "on <date> you said:" attribution header.

Found these *way* down deep in the Eudora help file...

To find others, do this:

Click "Help" then "Topics",
if you haven't used Eudora help before, use the "Maximize search
capabilities" button, then hit next.

Search for Attribution, what pops up should be the "Eudora.ini Settings"
help area, click on that.

There's a *mongo* list of settings in the eudora.ini list that are explained...

HTH,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger -- sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch_at_30below.com