OT: How to set up Eudora properly :-)

From: John A. Dundas III <dundas_at_caltech.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 6 11:14:00 2003

I use Eudora 3.1.3 on a Mac. For the few that may be interested the answer
is slightly different and there is no .ini file.

At 7:26 AM -0800 3/6/03, chris wrote:
>>When I read messages using Eudora 4.3.2 (paid mode) I get to see lots of
>>headers I can do without. For example a typical message starts:
>
>You can try the hack at the following web site. Its supposed to fix this
>problem with Eudora v3. But the problem appears to be the same issue you
>are seeing (emails from the Mailman list server show extra headers in the
>email body).
>
><http://lists.contesting.com/_rfi/2001-December/001115.html>

This is a very helpful list. Installing the file "Esoteric Settings 3.1"
from the distribution in the Eudora Folder (in the System Folder) adds a
number of new panels to the Special->Settings... menu. Specifically one
called Boring Headers. From this one can edit those headers to be omitted.

John