Dragon 64

From: Al Hartman <alhartman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 6 16:32:28 2003

oops!

Guess that was wrong.

I can remember using a Tandy Controller on a Dragon 32
once. But, I guess that one had hacked Coco ROMS.

That might be what I do with this unit, hack a set
Coco ROMS to go into it, just to get it working again.

With a new unit at $35.00, it might not make much
sense to try to get this one working again.

My Coco III is also dead. Green box with no text. I
think the 6809 is bad. At least, that's what I've been
told about these units. So, I'd have to desolder it
and put another one in just to diagnose it.

I may do that some weekend when I feel adventurous.

Suddenly caught the old computer bug....

Al