"Software" is sometimes more than just a random collection of 1s and 0s (was Re: fair price for apple articles)

From: pavl <pzachary_at_sasquatch.com>
Date: Fri Mar 7 09:01:00 2003

Ethan Dicks wrote:

> --- Vintage Computer Festival <vcf_at_siconic.com> wrote:
I happen to have several of the infocom games for RT-11
(infidel,planetfall,enchanter,deadline,suspended, )
they are fun to take for a spin from time to time

who is familiar with "the warp factor", released only(I'm told) for the
apple II and atari 800+. Basically a cut-down Star Fleet Battles clone
for the computer, one of my favorites but I can't seem to make an image
or find it for the Atari...

The ultima sets are really cool, I think I have the set (the first is
the re-issue for the apple) , how many were there?

Pavl_