Power pinouts for Compaq SLT286?

From: Ethan Dicks <erd_6502_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 7 14:07:01 2003

--- "Feldman, Robert" <Robert_Feldman_at_jdedwards.com> wrote:
> I'd like to know the pinouts for the power connector (6 pins) and or
> battery
> pack (4 contacts) for the Compaq SLT286. I have a battery pack, but it is
> dead and too well sealed for me to want to open it up.

Please post publicly (or send me a copy). I have an SLT286, no battery,
no brick, but at least it has a docking station. It's where my device
programmer ended up. After performing surgery on my Dallas module, I
found a spare one on a dead PeeCee mobo that I transplanted and I'm
back business, but because I put low-profile socket pins in the SLT
motherboard, there wasn't enough clearance to put the aluminim skins back
on - I decided to cut a small hole in the bottom of the battery
compartment - the Dallas module now sticks up about .5 mm. :-(

On the bright side, the battery compartment gave me a place to rest my
CR2032 that I attached to the internal leads of the old Dallas module
before I found a replacement. :-)

-ethan