Attn. Witchy -- Infoserver tape and disk access ISO question

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 7 16:37:53 2003

Hi Stuart,

It's done :) However I didn't post the FTP address after I watched Fred NvK
download it to his ISO store and realised I'd have to throttle upload speeds
since it really slowed my router down, and that was just one upload!. If
Fred doesn't pick up on this and post his links contact me off list and I'll
tell you where to get 'em.

cheers

Oh - I've just checked my transfer log and you've got 'em anyway :)

--
adrian/witchy
www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk - the online computer museum