Atari ST spares

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 7 16:39:32 2003

You're right there! Having said that the drive I dug out could have been bad
itself; it was in the big box of spares the missus brought back when she
left her IT technician job 3 years ago and was untested.

> Try getting a generic 720k drive and putting it on...
>
> Is this an internal or external drive?

Internal.

The keyboard damage and subsequent repair is interesting since I don't see
how it could've happened without breaking either the case or the keys
themselves; it's like something's punched right through the circuit board
and physically broken it, enough to push a section of it out by 2-3mm, and I
don't believe that someone would go to the trouble of replacing the top
section of the keyboard AND repair the circuit board.
The hole's been shored up with a hot glue gun and the tracks replaced with
nice blue wires soldered in....

--
adrian/witchy
www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk - the online computer museum