Macintosh Portable battery rebild follow-up.

From: David Vohs <netsurfer_x1_at_fastmailbox.net>
Date: Fri Mar 7 18:42:00 2003

Thank you Tom for showing intrest in my old message! Sad to say, I don't
know of any company that rebuilds Mac Portable batteries. I know Dynamic
Engineering (?) used to do it, but as of about three years ago, they
discontinued that service.
I was able to rebuild mine myself, it is not an overly difficult project.

--
  David Vohs
  netsurfer_x1_at_fastmailbox.net