Outbound

From: Boo Inks <boo_at_inksworks.com>
Date: Sat Mar 8 02:32:08 2003

Hello,

I got your name when I googled for ³Outbound Systems². I have an Outbound
Laptop serial# 26700007 that was traded to me by Outbound when I produced
their first Œhow-to² video on swapping the ROM.

Iım getting ready to move to the boat and take off and need to trade the
computer for $. It is missing the cable that connects it to drive
peripherals. It has a unique connector Iıve never seen and I canıt find
anyone who knows where to find it. I have an external disk drive and the
SCSI box. It must have the silicon drive because it needs a disk to boot.

Any advice on finding the cable and where best to offer it all for sale?
Thanks for your time.

Boo Inks
--
Inks  - Communications That Work