ICL OPD/Merlin Tonto

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Sat Mar 8 02:33:55 2003

I've got a spare but I don't think it's very well if you consider the state
of the motherboard:

http://www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk/DSCF2592.JPG

The telephony module has a bit of masking tape on it containing the words
'faulty' so I guess that gives the game away somewhat :)

> Willing to pay postage from wherever, and maybe 75p & a packet of rolos
> (aka comp.sys.sinclair standard purchase price) as well.

Hasn't it been upped to 85p and a packet of rolos to take inflation into
account? (inflated rolos? Mmm :)

--
adrian/witchy
www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk - the online computer museum