HP41 problem..

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat Mar 8 07:10:29 2003

Jos,

    You have a bad Data Storage IC. Depending on which version board is in your 41 it may have from 1 to 4 DS ICs but they are custom built ICs made by HP specificly for the HP 41 so you'll never find one. Time to find another 41 for parts. There are plenty of htem out there that have broken displays, bad power supply ICs and/or corroded battery terminals.

   Joe