Free Stuff in the Dallas Area

From: James Rice <jrice54_at_charter.net>
Date: Sat Mar 8 14:14:00 2003

I have several items free for pickup in the Dallas area:

Amiga 2000 with some type of accelerator board and a tape drive, mouse
and keyboard; powers up and run's looks like it's running 3.1
Amiga 500 with an accelerator board; untested
Amiga 500; untested
A ton of Amiga software, a lot of games and a lot of programming tools
some Amiga hardware, spare accel board, zorro breakout card, modem, some
cables, 2 Commodore-Amiga monitors
A Tandy 2000, keyboard, VM-1 monitor; powers up but I
Tandy DWP printer with print wheel
Calcomp 1043GT E size plotter and a couple of hundred pens, works but
too much room
Numonics 2200 E size digitizer with power supply and puck, again want to
keep it but too much room

All are free for pickup. I live in Rockwall (20 minutes from downtown
Dallas) or I would take them to my office near Baylor hospital. I won't
ship; it I was going to ship, I'd sell it on ebay.

If it's not picked up by 3/16 or arrangements made for pickup, it's
going on the curb for the landfill.

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jrice54/classiccomp2.html