MITS Altair 8800a for sale on eBay

From: David Gari <dgari_at_msn.com>
Date: Sat Mar 8 14:34:00 2003

Wayne,

Right on count (2), and it IS like selling one of your blue metallic
children that you've kept in a closet for 20 years so you can feed your real
family.

Auction in question:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3404786716

David Gari

P.S. I thought that everyone on the planet had all agreed 10 years ago to
place new info in a message thread FIRST (on top) so we can get to the new
stuff easily...