New To List and PDP8 Question

From: Stuart Johnson <ssj152_at_charter.net>
Date: Sat Mar 8 19:34:01 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Kotaska" <bkotaska_at_earthlink.net>
To: <cctech_at_classiccmp.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 5:42 PM
Subject: New To List and PDP8 Question

> Hello,
> I am new to this group but have been reading the posts occasionally before
> finally joining. The site comes up alot when searching for info on old
> machines. I am interested in any type of old computer especially the
single
<SNIP>
>Anyone seen this before?
>
> Thanks all,
> Bill

Bill,

Welcome to the list. I looked at you site and your 4004/4040 project and it
is very nice! Your web site is well organized and easy to navigate. One of
these days I'm going to document some of my toys and build a site to display
them. At least, I keep telling myself that :-)

Stuart Johnson