Wanted "Agent USA"

From: Brian Heise <nampcjr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 10 00:47:00 2003

Ok, what better place to ask then a classic computing list....but I am in the need of reaquiring "Agent USA" for IBM. I used to own this as a kid, and would love to own it again. I have seen that someone remade it in VB6, and that, of course, just is not the same.....I would love to own the original again!! If you have it and would like to sell it I would buy it outright, or I would be willing to trade some PC or PCjr software, possibly PCjr hardware for it! Let me know!

Brian