DEC InfoServer ?

From: Fred deBros <fdebros_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue Mar 11 21:52:40 2003

Specifically: Does anybody have the pinout to the db25 (not a db 15!)
plug of the infoserver 150 model SEACD - AX - A01 in the back? The
caption above the plug shows a square with an up-arrow in it. Monitor?
Combo kbd/mouse/monitor?
And the S1 switch nearby that switches regular vs3100's between serial
and terminal console mode.
Does that mean it has a built-in framebuffer for at least b/w like all
vs3100's and can serve as a console?
There are three mmj plugs in the back, named 1,2 and 3 with horiz arrows
to left and right: why three serial consoles? All simultaneous?
And two scsi terminators. Two scsi buses?
So where does the kbd go???
Then it has this bulging cover that hides the MAC address of the serial
interface.

Otherwise the box looks just like a vs3100 to me, so it should run
netbsd1.6. BTW for those who play with it: Ping works on a vs3100m38,
although it does not return the pkt count to console, so it looks
broken....hate dead dinosaurs! Try telnet instead and bingo!

Fred