Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

From: Bryan Blackburn <oldcomp_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed Mar 12 10:13:01 2003

I've seen a couple of Stephen's reproductions re-sold on ebay without
the proper notice of "reproduction". Last year a completed one sold for
$3303.10 on ebay, and the seller deliberately hid the fact that it was a
reproduction. He also sold it under a private auction so it would be
impossible to email the bidders and let them know. I know this because I
emailed the seller, and never received a reply, and then I emailed ebay.
They replyed to me, but simply forwarded my emails to the seller and
told me, in so many words, that they didn't care and had no intention of
forwarding my email to the bidders.

-Bryan