Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

From: Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed Mar 12 10:26:00 2003

I was under the impression (based on previous classiccmp discussions) that
the only way to get the bare boards was to use the plans supplied in
<whichever magazine it was> to etch your own. So how would you define
original? Etched from the plans or etched from the plans within some
short period of time from the publication date? Or maybe etched from the
plans using materials produced at the time of publication? I have a couple
of really old Radio Shack board etching kits around somewhere. I'm sure
that I bought them before 1980. Could I turn them into gold by using them
to etch a couple of Mark-8 boards? ;-) (smiley for the humor impared)