George Bush owns a Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit

From: Robert Borsuk <rborsuk_at_colourfull.com>
Date: Wed Mar 12 11:31:00 2003

Guys, this is turning into another George Bush political thread. If
the buyer and seller are happy. Then be happy too.

Rob Borsuk
rborsuk_at_colourfull.com

ps. I got Mark 8 plans from Jon Titus and I've been collecting parts to
build my own. I will consider mine "original" if I can do it finding
all the old parts listed on the schematic. If I have to replace some
of them then I will note the changes.