Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

From: Bryan Blackburn <oldcomp_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed Mar 12 11:33:00 2003

Then why do you waste time collecting old computers? In many cases, it
would cost less to build everything "original" today. An original Silver
Ghost Rolls Royce, the most valuable collector car in existance at $50
million, could easily be built today from the original plans, by hand
just as the original, for about $50,000. How much would you give me?
I'll get started today if you say $49 million. ;-)

-Bryan