Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

From: Vintage Computer Festival <vcf_at_siconic.com>
Date: Wed Mar 12 12:59:00 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Robert Borsuk wrote:

> So 25 year old PCB's make something "original"? Your definition and
> mine are really different then. If it's built according to the plans
> then it's original. Period. If you through a GAL on there and a couple
> 6116's then no - not original

Ok, then we have two definitions: "Original (according to plan)" and
"Original".

"Original (according to plan)" means it could have been made at any time
with any parts as long as those parts are what were called for in the
original plan.

"Original" means sensitive to seminal date of manufacture.

"Original (according to plan)" != "Original"

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *