PDP-11/24 Available in Virginia

From: Christopher McNabb <cmcnabb_at_4mcnabb.net>
Date: Thu Mar 13 18:39:00 2003

I've decided that the PDP-11/24 I have is not getting enough attention
since I've acquired the 11/83. So, if anyone is interested, I've got
the following available for pick up near Blacksburg in Southwest
Virginia:

PDP-11/24
        EIS
        FPP
        1 Megabyte of RAM
        DZ11A
        RL11
        UDA50
        Unibus Map

RA80 Disk Drive
RL02 Drives (two of them)
RL02 Disk Packs (nine of them)

RSTS/E 9.2 (with Y2K patch) is installed on the RA-80

The system is in two racks, one contains the PDP-11/24 and one contains
the RL02s. I will not break this system up, so whoever wants it has to
be willing to take the whole thing, including all the disk packs and the
spare grant cards I have for it.

You can see a picture at
http://cmcnabb.cc.vt.edu/~cmcnabb/projects/pdp11 . The HP Terminal is
NOT included, since I kinda need it for the HP-9000/832

If there are no takers, then I will keep the system (no E-bay for this
one)

Scrappers/Board Collectors need not reply.

--
Christopher L McNabb
Operating Systems Analyst         Email: cmcnabb_at_4mcnabb.net